Monday, December 11, 2006

Hahah, came baack from bugis!
Actually first met Jaslyn at jp with Peiyu[:
Ate Mcdonalds with Jaslyn hahah.
Then see alot of np seniors. Then sat mrt, to meet Geramine and Shermaine at Clementi mrt.
Then talked alot. Hahah but i kept on listening to Peiyu der mp3. Mine no battery. -_-!

Urmms! Then straight away went to take neos, hahah. I paid $4.40! :D
Heheh.
Then walkwalked at bugis edge, before taking some photos hehehehehhe!
Damn i want the billabong pencilcase and that tie at 77th street. (x
So nice la hahah.

Okayokays then go bugis streeeeett! Hehehheh.
AND! When we walk inside, Got a sex shop. Then Jaslyn show me sth LOLLLL!
Horny lahhh me. =x
Everyone went to look for bags. Then i saw alot of red pumps & ties too lahh.
So nice youu know! till my eyes want pop out hahah.
After Shermaine bought her bag, Germaine and Jaslyn and me went to look for bags. :D
Hahah, go there, we like touring almost every shop?
In the end Jaslyn buy the bigger zinc bag, germaine buy purple cloth der zinc.
I bought smaller size der zinc. :D:D

Jaslyn uh! Black and white addict! Even her zinc bag also got black.
I surpport SINGAPORE, so mine is red + white. Match my pe attire hahah. Woohoooooo~
Then went second floor. Saw thick thick hairbands! :D
I think Germaine was looking at the colorful earings lol.
Saw clothes too, but no mood buy lahhhh. i spent almost $40 liaoooo. @#$%^&!
So heart pain lol.
Then decided to go home. At mrt took reflectionssssss hahah.

Then talktalk at the mrt againn, then sit bus go home. lalalla, okayokay.
Bye! Tmr upload photos. :D

No comments: