Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Kaykays hahah ytd was very funny. lol. lol. lol.
Went jp then i reached there the earliest! Usually im late youu know! :D:D
Then went to popular for nth. LOL; just to talktalk.
Hahah, Happyfeet!! I keep telling Jaslyn &Juliana, im Gloria!
&they say Im the fat fat one that got the funny thing around his neck. LOLLLLzzz!
I sit in between them so they can pass me their flu virus. -_-!

Then i bought sth from icelemontee, LOL. &earphones. I ate ramen at bentobox! -_-
Saw my daddy Peiyu with her frdsss. (:
I saw Shaoying toooooo!
Hahah. Then at arcade play the racing cars &lost to Jaslyn. T.T By one lap. &&i kept on laughing! Juliana tried to get the minnie mouse thing from the machine but cannot.

We took seriously stupid pictures at Toysrus LOL. Got 1 bigbig bear and the head nearly came off! ;D
We saw MrsNg! Hahah. Talk talk for awhile and went to get Jaslyn black polo tee.
After that went home.

Reply tagss!
Clara: HELLO<3
Kehui: Hahah; yeh! I wat juniors! :D:D
Kongli: TYTY babe<3
Zhanhong: No comments. (: See first.

No comments: