Tuesday, December 12, 2006

HEEHEHHHEEH! HI:D

Tmr! going to get the stuffs for gathering with 6bians.

OHH AND YAH! IM HERE TO TALK ABOUT LOW ZHAN HONG TOO.
Bloody asshole. Youu act pro kia. Say youu go new Zealand to study and stay? Ya! Like hell yeh i believe. Not happy uh! Confront me lahhh. Spam spam spam, youu no eye to look at disclaimer is it? Never go before bugis street, then anyhow say people. Pls lahh, at least use your brain to think can? It a fcuking fact that when youu walk inside got one shop is that type of shop okay! Youu ask those who go before and youu will know.And youu think youu very clever is it, telling me to muck hard, cos youu will be better than me next year? Stop yourr bullcrap la. Like hell yeh, I know my priorities okay dumbass. I know whatt to do with my own life, so if youu have nothing better to do, dont ka jiao me. I shall have nothing else to do with youu okay.
&$%^!*+^%$

Omg i sound so mean, but all of the above is 100% true okays! I have the msn chat log to proove. LOLLLLL.

Okayokay, ive vented my anger(:
I upload ytd's pictures. Hahah.
















































































Reply tags! :)
Xiaohui: LOLL, HIII;D My holidays where got fun. ]:
Eunice: HELLOOO ,sexy! Ps, my frd run away mahhh, so no time to wave. So sorry!
NYL; : FATASSMONSTER! Youu finally tagged! :D
Blah: Hehhheh!
Jermin: HIII #2 DAJIE! Yesyes! I loveee youu too! ;D
Amanda: Hey! Hahah, byebye.

Wheee! Im done! Hahahahhhh, bye:D

No comments: