Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Heyheyhey!

Hahah. Later going out with Qiuling and Angeline[: LOL, but going jp only -_-!
Supposed to go play bball with Jaslyn and Shanice and Jaslyn senior? LOL, but cant make it.
Just now on msn talk to Jaslyn, We were talking about lotsa funny funny stuffff. lol!
Later visiting Jaslyn at her house. andand have to buy her pepsi for her sorethroat -_-!
Does pepsi cure sorethroat? 0.0

Anywayssssss. Juliana is on a holidayyy! to, I dont now where, lolzzzzzz.
I not yet give Shanice her present yet lehhh, feel so guilty. =0
I need to give Jiawei present also. LOL. I know whatt to buy for him liaoooo. :D:D
Mumble from happy feet! So cutte, &handsome:D
I adore adore adore him la can! lolll.

Oh, and also got the pictures Juliana took on tuesday! I got it from Jaslyn. [:
















































No comments: