Sunday, June 29, 2008

Do you know where your heart is?
Do you think you can find it?
Or did you trade it for something
Somewhere better just to have it?
Do you know where your love is?
Do you think that you lost it?
You felt it so strong, but
Nothing's turned out how you wanted

Well, bless my soul
You're a lonely soul
Cause you won't let go
Of anything you hold

Well, all I need
Is the air I breathe
And a place to rest
My head


Mich looked for me, slack at home. Meet mother. Then some friends at night. Num1 u was friggin godly, no difference from being in a toaster.

Xoxo,





Twilight is the sex.






Noob look in uniform.


WD: Hahah, nice change. Bye.
SHARON!:D: Hiiiiiii love. Watch Twilight tgt? (:
Shermaine: Look whose talking. I'm bored now, lol.
Mel: Hiiiiiiii meinu. I miss you many many ogayzxzxzx.
Clarice: Hey! Hahah. You takecare too(:
JINGRUI:D: Ahaha, hardcore reading eh. Yea the storyline's really great.
SHARON!:D: Serious? Count me in then! Hahah. Ogay.
SOKKEE: Gao mei. Later you squash me. Ehehehee.
Clayman: She has a blog, go tell her that yourself. Thanks.

With or without, it hurts. I still hate you because can't find any better reason not to. You're fucking stuck in my mind and that's a bad thing. Cos you're no good for me.
Let me cry and don't stop me this time.

I want to be 18. Now.

No comments: