Sunday, June 22, 2008

Holland V yesterday.







Clayman is not cute ogay. :X




Saw Siewhoon @ vivo.


If i only learned how to face you, then i wouldn't had been in such a pathetic state. For all of the moments that had alr passed. I can never go back and make them last. I thought that i had every thing but i didn’t know what life could really bring. You seem to be there whenever i need someone. You seem to pick me up when i fall. Seemingly so close and yet so far. Now please don't ever leave.

You're the one thing I got right, the only one I let inside.
And then I see you standing there.
I'm all I'll ever be. But all I can do is try.

Anyhow: Thankyou! (:
SHARON!:D: Yes, me too! Damn. See you tmr sweets!
Jaslyn Koh: No matter what, i'm still the same old me(: Hahah, i love Jaslyn too! Xoxo.
Jiawei: I guess everyone's busy? Or maybe we're all drifting away..
Joyce: Yozxzxzx. WHERE'S OUR MEETUP! :[ I wanna see you soon ogay.
WD: Hahah, hello(:
Kenneth: Thank you (-.-) See you tmr!
Tika!: Hey babe. Hahah! Loves.
gL: Shitzxzxzxz you! :D
Clarice.: Yep yep! Hahah! You takecare my dear! Xoxo!


Sorry, but this time, i'm dreaming of something i'll never have.

School's here. Selina can still be considered as a hardcore student, cos she made the effort to do maths.

No comments: