Monday, June 09, 2008

Friday.
Study with Sharon, Mich girlfr, Yaoyi. Study ogay. Don't play play.


Sat was hectic.
Cca in the morn! More like flag day.





Badminton. I miss 2-2 o7!




Went Siewhoon's house! Then met Guanglong and co.




BANGSSSSS. Ahahahah!

Sunday. Called a bitch down to have mac! Then watch her have her wanton noodles.



Heart shape yo!

Hey bitch. LOL.

Family gathering after that, (lol). I ate again! (:O) I miss my sis tons.

I lurrrrb euuuuu! Hehehehehzx.


Movie with 2 girlfriends today.

Fuckin' nice okay.







Kai hua jie guo~


Act only lah.
Ah hoon. Deng chu lah!

SHARON!:D: Hahahah, yep. And your in Thailand now. D:
Jowee: Okay okay! Hahah! As long as you can understand then it's good enough!
Shaoying: LOL. You are okay!
Qiuling: Heyyy! Oh, i lost my links the last time round! I'll find yours and link you up soon k! Loves.
Clarice.: Hey honey! I miss you dearly too. :[
Shermaine: Enjoying in Thailand too eh? Hahah! Have fun my dear.
SHARON!:D: Bye sweet! Come back quickly okay!
Angel.♥: Hello lovely:]


Talking to ah na now. She fought with termites (-.-) This is the results of too much fighting scenes in Narnia, (LOL).
Damn, i'm tired. Guanglong pwn me in audi! :[

You haven't changed a single bit. That makes me think of the past.

No comments: