Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm not talking to you, sorry.

Friday, 13th. Nice date.
Looked for Jianwei. (Don't say i forgot about you alr ogay.) Met Shermaine, head to cine to join Michelle and co. I didn't really enjoy 'The happening'. What an abrupt ending. Siewhoon came after her trg so we looked for Clayman and his friends. Why is the train always so full that i can't get an empty seat? I was so friggin tired then. (D:)





14th June.
Bugis with dad and mom. Mom got new specs. Very pretty ogay, cos i choose one.

Met Shermaine @ IT fair to look for Guanglong. I'd no idea we wore identical shawls! Spent an incredibly long time in the toilet. GG. Saw Aijie, waited for our cute Siewhoon to arrive. They went Swensens for dinner while i went Sheng Siong (D:)



Lovelove(:

I've been suffering from insomnia the past few nights. Damn. Lucky at least someone's there last night. Thanks. But who knows, i might have been dead. Good imagination, but you'll never know.

No comments: