Tuesday, June 03, 2008


Them, i love.

This jumper's damn nice. I swear.



















Sometimes, i miss my black hair.


A) PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN TAGGED MUST WRITE THEIR ANSWERS ON THEIR BLOGS AND REPLACE ANY QUESTIONS THAT THEY DISLIKE WITH A NEW QUESTION FORMULATED BY THEMSELVES.

B) TAG TEN PEOPLE TO DO THIS QUIZ AND THOSE WHO ARE TAGGED CANNOT REFUSE THESE PEOPLE . YOU MUST ALSO STATE WHO YOU ARE TAGGED BY AND CANNOT TAG THE PERSON WHOM THEY WERE TAGGED BY .CONTINUE THIS GAME BY SENDING IT TO OTHER PEOPLE .

I'm tagged by: Sharon love.
#1 if your lover betray you, what would your reaction be ?
Cry, break up with him then cry again.

#2 if you could have a dream come true what would it be ?
Score A1 for maths (LOLOL). Nah, there are more practical ones than that.

#3 can you live without money?
No. No doubt, i love money.

#4 are you sure of your life goal ?
Live, get a job, grow old and die?

#5 whats your ideal lover ?
Someone you don't need to know.

#6 which is more blessed ? loving someone or being loved ?
Loving someone.

#7 if the person you like does not accept you, would u continue to wait or change his/her feelings?
Don't ask, don't ask, dont ask.

#8 if you and your friend fall for the same person, what would u do ?
I would be real sad :[

*#9 what do you wish to have but will never get it ever?
I don't wish for what i can't get anymore. It's called being realistic.

#10 what do u want most in life ?
I've no idea.

#11 is being tagged fun ?
Fun when you're bored?

#12 how do u see yourself in the future as well as career ?
I don't know either.

#13 who is currently the most important person to u ?
Friends&Family [:

#14 what kind of person do you think the person has tagged u is ?
She is my classmate. A good friend of mine.

#15 would u rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor.

#16 what is the first thing u do every morning ?
Walk to the bathroom and get my teeth brushed?

#17 would u give it all in a relationship ?
Yes.

#18 if u fall in love with two ppl simultaneously, who would u pick ?
I'd pick none.

#19 what kinds of frens do u like ?
Those that i can rely on.

#20 if u played a prank on someone, and he/she fall for the trick, what would you do?
Laugh? I thought that was natural instinct.

People i tagged: Juliana? Shermaine? (-.-)
Pearl: Heyyy! I miss you luh! It's alright, it's just one week:]
Jowee: Hahah, yea, congratssss! and thanks too.
Geraldine: Deary! Hahah, will lunk asap. Loves!
Ji@wei: Really? That's good. I know! I'm definately one who failed, right :[
NIGEL: Will link you too(:D)
Dennis: Thanks! :]
Jiawei: Hahahahha, thankyou!
JERMIN: Tell me when you're free k! I can't wait! (:D)
gL: HAHAH! NO LOR. Shermaine and i also okay! You not cute!
Shermaine: Exactly! I forgot the price, damn! Lol, i'm bored, that's why :[
SHARON!:D: Done, love!
Yongqiang: Helloooooo:]

No comments: