Thursday, June 19, 2008

There's still about a week till Wednesday! (D:) Hta today and tomorrow! Friggin tired ogay. Imma play with real guns tomorrow. LOL.

I want bubble tea right now!
I want my hair to grow longer, faster.
I want to complete my holiday homework, LOL.


Hta hta hta, draw number 1 number 1 number 1.






Nigel: Huh? I didn't? LOL. And, thanks for lending me your phone!
Clayman: So? I cuter. Eheheeheee. I not byl ogay(:
Clarice: Hey! Hahah! Imma see you soon eh?
Shermaine: Yes bitch? LOL. What luh!
Jaslyn Koh: Says who! Hahah, i'm still the same ogay. You takecare too love!
SHARON!:D: Hahah! Helloooooo. I miss you too.
WD: Hey!
Sam: Hahah! :D Yep. See you tmr? Loooooool.


Damn, ain't it crazy when your love slams in.
It's like you're my favourite drug.


I want go sentosaaaaaaaa bodoh! ):

No comments: