Friday, December 07, 2007



Made by my dear little miss bangla<3

Its been real long since 6 of met up. I want back the old days when we slacked in toilets. I want the times when we went reccess and breakfast tgt. I want to those times after exams to never end. The 6 of us are really going to different classes next year:( There's so much we've been thru tgt. But now, its all gonna be just memories. Life w/o you guys are just different. Must meet up every morning pls:(

Tampines park has alot of evil bloodsuckers, damnit. Got myself a bunch of mosquito bites D: If i had know, i would have gone roller bladding, blaa, nvm then, lols. My xiao min and i msg-ed to kill time. Haha, school u w/ long hair o.o!

Maybe what you said is true, i know im not a good gf. I know i shi bai. But i never expected this to happen anyway. Like what he said, being single is the best. Define love for me boy. Then ask yourself, have i ever been treated that way before? I just know i'll treasure the 3 weeks, thats the best i could do. Our hearts, are not w/ each other anw.

Cineleisure! Bugis street! Marina! Hk cafe! Chalet! Gathering!
But hey, guess what? Im fucking broke alr. Knnb ccb. T_T

No comments: