Friday, December 14, 2007

Out w/ 2-2 people and cliques. Meet @jp, shocked to see 8 guys and i didnt dare go near them o.o Haha. Juliana's birthday ytd. Went to get her makeup then bought movie tickets. 13 of us, haha! threw popcorn after the movie then went for dinner. Had the guys to wait for us @ hk cafe. Dinner was delicious, and i lose spring rolls. Not forgetting the neos we took. Juliana was aggitated by money issues, and i had ten dollar note and idk why no one took? Then know my share paid, thanks Ben<3

Chatting w/ Kenneth. What he says makes alot of sense to me: :O

The same things will happen to me too. More and more people getting to know everything. Idk, what will all these bring me to. Wifey asked me things that i couldnt answer. Just eleven days more. I dont want any more sad things in my life. Face it Selina, that day will come, and it will happen to you. Theres too much memories resurfacing and its heart breaking to see it just past me.

Utada Hikaru - First love's nice:]
"I hope i have a place in your heart too"

Reply tags, photos, next time.

No comments: