Monday, December 10, 2007

Yawns.
Woke up early today. Went for gathering.

Fuck the damn weather. Kept raining and i kept getting bitten by bloodsuckers. Stayed @ mac for most of the time. Sleep, eat, slack. Can you actually believe it? Sleeping in mac, ohmytian! Didnt eat much of the bbq-ed food. Instead i wasted much of my time running away from an asshole who tried to make me wet(which i eventually was) using water bombs. _l_ I didnt play much vball too:[ Pictures tmr.
Oh well, what can i say? This beats rotting @ home.

Your sad:[ And seeing you like this reminds me of someone. Sighs. I guess, you are right? Some things are meant to be lost, but its so much harder to bear when that person seem so out of reach. Idk what to say to you &im scared i'll make things worse, but cheerup ****<3, three weeks will soon pass. &&i enjoyed the times being you too. Xoxo.

Replytag:
†RyushinZ*~: Hamster:]
Kenn*: Lolzxz, wrong idea lazxz you. Explain in msn alr:]
KEHUI: Kehui-neh:D I miss you too<3
Jaslyn Koh: Haha! Laughing's good right. Takecare<3
Angeline Tan: Baby! When are we going out? HAHA, loves!
Lay Ling: What happened? You okay?

-I felt as if, i was hoping for the impossible. Now that he's gone. He'll never come back :O
Sad sad sad :/ Even Sy's upset D:

No comments: