Thursday, December 06, 2007

Replytag:
Geraldine: Deary:D I miss you:] Haha, yep, real one, lols!
Lay Ling: Hello! Get well soon uhhs! Dont drink cold water alr, lol.
Jiawei: Welcome:] Click on top there laas, you pajiao ahhs? >< Shanice(:: Haha! Yours different! We go find entertainment tgt:D Jiawei: Lolzxzxz, will give one laas, i know what you want okay! xD! ZT: Hello pro ^^! Tagg alr, i also v good right:D Danial: I thought you long time ago do alr? HAHA! Dont scare me ley! Kk, faster find things to update about:]

---

If i left today, would you remember me tomorrow?


Today is such a _l_ day, lolzxzxzxzxz.

I woke up @ 3pm o.o! And then go audi w/ Jiawei. We kept playing songs i like. Thanks dude. &it doesnt matter if its play play anot. Time will tell eventually. You v smart one lazxz, i know you can figure it out yourself. Thanks for, cheering me up. Really my good friend<3

Chatting w/ my Xiao Min now. High tea, lols. "Nono! I want low tea!" Hah, yea yea, i thinking of you now, so good right. Im gonna go mad one of these days. Decomposing like shit @ home D:

Blablabla! Tmr 6am T_T! Xue Qian! Remember my morning call, lols.

My all - Mariah Carey
Introduced by Xiao Min. Sucha nice song:]

"I can see you clearly.
Vividly emblazoned in my mind.
And that you're so far,
like a distant star,
I'm wishing on tonight"

-If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right.

No comments: