Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Super over due pictures.
West coast, town date, Thailand:D













































Reply tags:
WD: Hello:]
Youknowme*: Yes i know you, lolzxzxz.
†RyushinZ*~: Tq penguin~
JuL ;: Something happened O: You know alr anyway.
Shermaine: Lolzxz, im online, and im still bored.
Amanda!: Laopo<3>
Jiawei: HAHA! Yeaash :X
WD: Lolzxzx, ty for spamming? HAHA. Byebye:]
Nigel: Try on you ah:D! Hahas, hand itchy ><
SHAOYING: DEARY:]
Shermaine: Haha, k. Anytime ^^
JuL ;: Really? HAHA! Never notice.
ANGEL!: Hello pretty:] Hahas! Mel: My meinu is in London:[ Come back soon k:]
†RyushinZ*~: Tq penguinnnn~
BenN: I still win 2 rounds:DD I pro le okayyy ^^
Kenn*: K:] Tammy Leow (:: Hahas, still can ahhs, click on top there to view:]
BenN: Fwahahas. Jealous ah:D
gRace"]: Tc too jie:]
Jiawei: They are pretty okay:]
Shermaine: :DDDDDDD
BenN: Lolzxz, go laas:] Lols! Jiawei gay? O: Hahas!
Jolene!!: Hello:D! Takecare too:]
NIGEL: Is Jw in love w/ ahguas? Lols!
Shanice(:: I come back alr:D
Kenn*: PAPA:D
Shermaine: Got $ alr? Lols! Ok let go gaigai:]
JuL ;: What 2 bags? Lolzxzx.
ZT: o.o! You need give me money k >:]
Jiawei: Lolzxzx! Yeaahs.
NIGEL: Blogsong nice right:D I know its nice:D

Hahassss, i bought vodka disco:DD Nice nice:D And I want go out w/ the girls!
Cant wait.

No, its not that i dont care, and i know your serious. I do treasure, i really do. And after today, when i realised how far he was from me, and i stoped to think, why did i waste all my tears on him? Sighs. Its a mistake.

No comments: