Monday, March 31, 2008


All the broken dreams, take everything.

This sums up everything. I was so wrong. I wish i've never known the truth. Am i too selfish to ask for more? Nevertheless, i still have memories.

Gotten back three papers and expectedly flunked every single one. Not much of a blow to be the last again. I had it coming.

Kuanhong: Haha, i had the sudden urge to O:
zhiwe(nco'07): Hey! Haha, FI! I'll link you! Takecare uh. And come back more k?
ZT: Hello:] Yea i tagged alr! :D
ZhengYang: LOL k. I try to, if i can? Haha! Takecare, xoxo.
KuanHong: Thanks!:]
Jiawei: Sigh, my e maths pwnzxzx. O:
(:: Hello:] Taio Cruz - She's like a star. Welcome.
Shaoying`: Its been long since we met up for cca tgt! I love you too.
Shermaine: You ought to miss me, LOL. I've your flesh and blood in me, no kidding, HAHA! Takecare. Xoxo.
LayLing: Huh? Lol, i love my dearest Layling too. I'll keep your secret safe w/ me.
Passer-by: Guess im the lucky one? O: Haha thanks, i will:]
Qiuling: Daughter, HAHA! Thanks for tagging? Takecare honey.

No comments: