Saturday, March 22, 2008

They postponed the competition again. Why must it rain:( I wasted my afternoon luh, lol! Haha, but i do like the hta sticker alotalot:D Oh! And a TOMATO sent me home:] Thank you:D

Common tests coming yet again! BOO. And to tell you the truth, i didnt mug @ all. But i really dont wanna fail luh! Hair check on Monday = spam hair spray day. Super sucky luh.

"She's my star, my light, starry night"
Aint that sweet?

SHARON!:D: Yo, haha. You too. Take great care:]
KuanHong: Haha i will:] You also ah!
Berney: You then pig uh XD!
ZhengYang: Welcome:D! Dont emo alr luh.
Felicia.t: Haha hey! I'll relink you asap! And your link is? Lol!
LayLing: Will relink soon.
Jaslyn Koh: Yea luh next week! Haha really? Nvm luh, do your best can alr. Haha! Takecare honey! Xoxoxoxo!

No comments: