Monday, March 24, 2008

OSIM? (Lol)
Fuck E maths!

Screwed the paper badly despite studying. Bwg.

Definately not in the best of moods. Thanks to those who told me not to give up?
Guess its clear cut that E maths aint my forte. I'll let A maths be my last shot @ redemption. Fuck common tests. I hate studying. But hey, i did try not to leave blanks. Hope Mr Woon doesnt link my bad results to me using hp in class? Since he saw me using it alr:/ Math's such a bitch. I am so gonna skip Chinese lessons w/ Shanice, seriously.

Guess my girlfrs are over at Clementi now? I'll pass this round, sorry. Good luh! Some people are free everyday to go sentosa hor:[ Anyhow make me jealous only, lol!


What if, i'll never see you at all?
I cant believe this is happening.
I've surrendered my trust and let myself go.
At this moment in time, everything seems to good to be true.
Still, i'll hold the memories close to my heart.
Come what may, i'll overcome it all.


They can never have yesterday.

Random: Juliana, pictures? And lucks for your 3-yr wait? O.O

No comments: