Friday, March 14, 2008

We didnt go clarke quay today! -sniffs- But enjoyed myself w/ my lovelies:] Haha and came to know Huiwen:D Wifey bought her havaianas, whilst Stead, Michelle got our much awaitied bucket tote. I swear im in love w/ spring rolls from hk cafe! Oh plus i'd wanna catch Step Up 2, the Spiderwick Chronicles, and the Forbidden Kingdom:]

Cant wait for the next date w/ them. Xoxo.

I like this picture alot:D


My lovely darling!



















Derrick@hmc!: Haha thanks.
Lay Ling: I think i know why. Its ok luh. Cheer up my dear.
Shermaine: Hey love, haha! I miss you alot too. Next date tgt!
WRC!: Haha hello! Yea luh. must catch up w/ you in school alr. Takecare!
WD: LOL, not exactly yet. Lol but thanks:]
Berney: Haha yea:D
Zhiwe(nco'07): Nco! Haha yo! Link me yea?
KuanHong: Haha, thanks! :]


Did you think that i was gonna give it up to you this time?
Did you think its was something i was gonna do and cry?
This guilt trip that you put me on won't mess me up.
Any thoughts of me and you have gone away.
Far, far away.

Thank you, because you made me forget. I've much more to cherish:] Besides, sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

Oh god. Im totally worn out and am completely oblivious to my piled up homework! -.- Prolly should start mugging hard. (Instead of blogging here) :/ Im definately not gonna bring home 4 F9s alr.

No comments: