Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I watched step up 2! Ok, it was nice O: Michelle and i went crazy over the songs luh.









Today:
I couldnt help but sleep in class. Yes i know:/ Mr Ng TeckWoon, pls stop waking me up :O Finally a pass for MT! Rather pleased. Recess is always the best time in school! Meet up w/ clique, ate and chatted. Trg after school. Im gonna study hard for common test 2! I want pass la dey! Trg trg trg trg trg trg trg trg:O

Hahaa clubbing:D! Dbl O! Shermaine's gonna get so high. Oh and your highlander, lol!
Ohmygod! I'll try not to sleep in class tmr -.-
Ok bye!

Shermaine: Haha yes! Haji lane uh? Haha yes my top:]
Dennis: Thanks:] You cheerup too. Jy k. Sec3 fi, LOL.
WD: Sec3 fi luh! Lol! Thanks uh:]
SOK KEE: Yo pretty:] Haha takecare.
JuL ;: Who says its unglam! No luh! Heh:D
Shaoying: Yea haha. Jy uh, You've got your npdp:] Xoxo.
Jiawei: Omg fuck maths man!
soffi-ah`: The camp was, ok? XD! I'll tel you more when i see you:D
Ji@Wei(nco'08): Lol thanks!
Kuanhong: Hahah hello:]
ZT: Where got! Special you mei you! XD
Jaslyn Koh: Yes yes! HAHA! All the best on that day yea? :]
Huiwen(:: Hey pretty:D! Haha i'll link you too! Lets go out tgt again!


Its been a year since i've known you. Still, i wish and wish and wish. I hope you found your one too.
Yes Jermin, forget. Thanks lovely and last long w/ him:]!

No comments: