Thursday, March 27, 2008

THOUGHT i could scrape it thru for physics. Guess im wrong? Lessons were pretty mundane. No A maths tmr! *Selina beams like the happiest child on Earth, (lol).
Procrastination is seriously pulling down my grades, boo.

Last week's
Xoxo.

Secretive sio.
Rapist:[





























Oh look, my darling's in action!

Michelle is gay (LOL).


Kuanhong: Haha thanks!
Berney: Haha! Of course i need to sleep everyday:D
Jiawei: LOL, yes i know! Nvm luh, haha!
ZhengYang: You're out of your mind. LOL. Takecare uh.
Ji@Wei(nco'08): No! They are not okay! XD
Shermaine: Yea luh! But my saturdays seem to be occupied forever! I'll make time k, i promise! Xoxoxoxo.
ZhengYang: Thanks dude:]
Kuanhong: Lol, thankyou.
Michelle: I will i will! Haji lane for next dae right. Haha. Yea luh! Fuck CTs!
Jiawei: Yea exactly! Nvm, i'll mug. I'll find a way to mug -.-
WRC: Haha, thankyou sotong:D I'll try my best. You too ok! :]



Baby, baby, there's no turning back.
With so much thought running thru me, i wonder when will my eyes meet yours again.

No comments: