Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Im tired. Of everything.

I despise Yang Meh Meh, to such an extent where i believe she shouldnt even become a teacher. On my, fancy looking down on academically weaker students. She might exel in Chinese, but her English aint any good.

Watching movie w/ wifey. The leapyears, again.

Tag reply
KONGLI: Thanks babe.
SOPHIE!: Haha hello:D Lol got.
Shermaine: Lol yes stead, i'll try to make time! See you tmr.
Jiawei: Postponed, lol!
WD: I dont get it O:
Jaslyn Koh: Haha hey cute. Yea its dyed. See you on 22nd? :]
Cynthia: Oh please. Acting innocent doesnt bring you anywhere.
Shermaine: I love stead too. Yea luh, faster go get:]
JuL ;: Heyyyy. I miss you! Shall make it for the next date. Xoxo.
Dear <3: Loves:] You also takecare.
Mel: Hello meinu! Thanks:]
Hong: Yo. Haha tyty.
Xp: No luh, ugly okay! D: Thanks anyway sweetheart!

Still it kills me this way.
The worst past is that i didnt even know.
I know whats at stake.
I tried. I really did.

No comments: