Friday, May 30, 2008

First day.







I like this photo you know! (:D)










Day 2.




Hehehehzxz. I graduate bodohhhhh.





Bye SP.
Great working there! Cos lotsa interesting things happened! Hehehehzx.

Today, the 30th.
Promotion test was so badly done that i could cry. To add on, a headache. One word: Powderful (-.-) I tried to shout loud enough, and i really hoped it was loud enough, lol. Pass sgt test please.

I want:
- To get well soon
- Sgt rank
- My hair to grow (inserts 1001 middle fingers)
- Date with girlfrs and sugarkins!
- $$$
- Finish maths assignment by tomorrow (!!!)

ANYHOW: LOL, hello! I know i'm ugly, but thanks, LOL. And i know who you're!
Passer-by: You mean Wisma? Hahah, Orchard, lovely! (:D)
(;: Hello! Retail therapy is simply shopping? Hahah.
JERMIN: Hey love! Hahah 2 mp sweet. Meet with you real soon! Xoxo.
Joyce: I wanna go out with you guys! Movie date this time rightt! Omg, we have to meet!
>.<: I know what you mean. Thanks for the concern. I'm learning to look at the big picture alr.
Jiawei: LOL, okay, but currently i can still pwnzx you luh! (:D)
SHARON!:D: I do too, love! Hehehzx.
Shermaine: Really? I'd no idea, lol! Says who? It's with me now bodohhhh!
Michelle: LOL! Okay, hahah! If i'm not wrong, Siewhoon has that photo! HAHAH!
:P: Yea, i was. Hahah! Really? But idk who are you :X
ANYHOW: Thanksssss alot! Hahah!
Jowee: Look @ Siewhoon's blog, lol! Anyway, good luck tomorrow!

Found myself again,
Tell me to give up on you, so i really will.


Say byebye.

No comments: