Monday, May 19, 2008

I survived the camp, (beamsssss!). Actually, the whole thing wasn't so bad as i thought it was. Its fun ogay. I hate the salty seawater but i like jetty jump. The tunnel has stupid balls and Pearl threw them @ me (:[). I love my group because we won best cheer! 'Don't cha wish every morning no pt!' (:D)Hehehehehehzxz! But i slept w/ worms again, ugh. Yay i know new people alr.

Anyway, Pearl and Joyce! Meet on Tuesday alright! I want to see you guys again!

Back to audi. Omg, i've turned lousy (D:), really. I cannot chance manzxz! (shows depressed face) Okay, i shall learn dota! Soon soon! Someone teach me pleeeeeeease! (T.T)

Expired pictures (O:)



























JERMIN: Hey baby sugarkins! Yea, we've to meet up okay! Loves!
Jiawei: Shitzx you! Lol. I shall learn. Soooooon! :D
JuL;: Yes you are! Hahah! Yea, i love you!
Kuanhong: Hello:] Yea, hahah. See you on Tues?
Michelle: Its okay my dear! Let's meetup again! All of us, okay? Xoxo!
Nigel: Won't luh! Hahah!
SHARON!:D: Read alr! :D Hahah, i miss you!
Qiuling: Hahah yeah:]
WD: LOL. Why no link?
Shermaine: I'm back! :D Hahah! I don't mind watching it again:D
JuL;: Heyyy! Im back alr! Lol, in one piece too:]
Passerby: Lol, thanks. Which of my friend are you talking about? O:
SHARON!:D: Hello! I'm back alr! I miss you too.
Joyce: Hehehehzxz! Hello! Tues meet yea? I'll msg you!:]
Boyiiiii: Hello! I'm fine. You? HAHA!
WD: Hahah thanks. You survived ATC too:]

No comments: