Friday, May 02, 2008

(Im late in posting, lol)

I screwed the paper today (My god). 2 questions blank, ten marks gone. Yay, i saw Siewhoon @ ICA today(:D) She was just behind me, hahahahaaa! Ive been with her alot recently! (:D) Cos we have too many things to share, (LOL).


JEC.






I (inserts heart) Shanice Tan alot.





Clark Quay.









Siewhoon's birthday!

Jiawei: Hello! Im recovering alr O:! Hahaha!
Kuanhong: Thanks! Friends forever yea?
KEHUI: HAHA. Hey kiwi:D! Shitta >:]
Mel: Thanks, my lovely meinu. Loves and misses!
Giniee: Hello! Thanks alot honey! Takecare.
Geraldine: Deary! I miss you! Alot D: Meetup kay please! Xoxoxo. Thanks too.
ZhengYang: Yandao! HAHA! Thanks:] Loves.
SHARON!:D: Haha, thanks alot!
Someone: O: How did you find my blog? Lol.
Weijing: Hello:D Hahaha, thankyou:]
Ahwen: Haha, buy yourself! XD! Thanks uh!
Qiantong: Eh boss! Salary la dey:D Haha thanks as well:]
WD: Hey hello!
CLARICE: Haha, no worries it okayy:] Thanks alot sweet. Takecare too! Xoxo.
xMouse: Aisey rare visitor. Hello!
Jaslyn Koh: Thanks babe! HAHA! Yea, hope we're in the same grp for ATC? :]
Ji@WeI: Hello!
YQCA: Will link asap.
Kenn*: Your ass! Lol! O:
JuL;: Will relink too!
Jaslyn Koh: Heyyyyy! I saw you too:D Woah good, LOL! But sure v tired luh D:

Because im afraid to fall, i'll just stay happy this way.

No comments: