Friday, May 23, 2008

Optimism


Lie back, think thru. If it weren't for the ups and downs of life. Would you turn into who you are today? I know of a place i call my own abode, with no lies and darkness is light..
If only you could show me of things that don't occur in reality, I'd be living in a state of euphoria. If only you'd keep me safe inside, i would learn to view things with a different perspective. If only you'll take me away with you.. Must've been dreaming for an iceage, because i seemed to have lost my sanity. It's time to wake up. It's time to be strong.

Waitwaitwait. (slaps myself) Am i in the right state of mind? Oh goddddd.
Maybe some truths are just meant to be hidden.

20th. Shermaine darl dropped by. We're audi siaozxzx - not


It's hard living your life knowing you've no plans for the next few days. With my cash flow running low, i've limited options. Really long since all girlfrs gathered together. When's our next date together? We all know we want this to last forever..

Siewhoon! I've not seen you online for ages. I miss youzxzxz! And all our talks!


Oh yea, Sharon love did one of the dedication stuff for me in one of her posts(-.-). So i felt it was only right for me if i one to her? Here it is; LOOK SHARON(:
This girlfr of mine's a sweetheart. Really a joy talking to her because you'll definately laugh when she laughs, (LOL). I know things don't always go your way in life. But that's just what life's about eh. When one window closes, you know another will open soon! So don't broad over (censors name). Hehehehzxz! You know what i'm talking about eh, nurse? (:D)

JuL; Guard of honour, lol. I just went in audi bodohhh.
Shermaine: Yep, we didn't! HAHAH! I love you too, dearest bambam! (:D)
Ji@Wei: Aw, that's a sad fact, lol! Failing 4 isn't bad enough? -.-
CLARICE: Hey sweets! Life's fine, how about yours? See you too! Xoxo.
YONG134fdrrrf: Who are you? Lol.
NiGEL: Definately dedicating more time to studies from now on, lol! Thanks:]
Clayman: Wow. I can't believe your actually tagging me instead of playing dota.
Gl: LOL. Nope, the school took her CA marks instead, lol!
9999999231032021656545198: Wow, you've good spamming skills.
Berney: LOL. That's someone trying to do stunt.
SHARON!:D: Hahah! I just skipped school for a day (-.-)
Ji@Wei: LOL!
Jaslyn Koh: Hello pretty! Didn't talk much during stc eh. I miss you nevertheless!
Joyce: LAWL, you're gonna pwnzxzx me in dota! D:
Shermaine: English, F9! GG! Lololol.
NIGEL: Calm down! Lol, i still replied your tag dude:]
JuL;: Yes, totally. HAHAH!


L1R4 - 27 (GAY!) Can i get into a poly with this? Please tell me i'm not stupid.
Or am i? Oh, and i passed Juliana's audi lis, so she ought to thank me okay! (beams with huge eyes!) Btw, Kah Eng's jokes were definately entertaining, LOL.

No comments: