Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tell myself not to cry anymore..

Wow, i've just woken up from my seven-hour nap.

Had the last paper today. I only completed a quarter of it, (wow). Thanks Shaoying for the words of encouragement, appreaciated it, REALLY. But no worries, i trust myself and i know where i stand. Thanks.

I am so not going to be happy tomorrow. But it's okay.
(Because some people knew just how much i wanted that)
It's time to catch a break now. Slack for the remaining year, and i'll be free from all the scandals and politics. I've figured out how much better it would be like that.

Mac breakfast and headed back home with this 3-5 girlzx:













SHE PRETTY RIGHTZXZX!??!?!?! :D


Qwerty: Hello ZhiYi! Haha, its ok:] Yea, haven't seen you in quite awhile. Will link you!
ZhongCai: Lol. Hi.
JERMIN: Heyy baby sugarkins! Remember our lunch date yea. Hehezxz love ya too!
Jaslyn Koh: Yea, its almost here! Hahah! Same here! See you then:] Lovessss!
Hihi: Hello. Yeap, i was @ FEP. Hahah, thanks alot!
WD: Lol, hugs and kisses.
Shermaine: Bambam! Count me in for Thur! Hahah. See you then sweet! Xoxo.
..: Hello. Hahah, thanks alot:] But i dont really get it though.. Lol.
Felicia.t: Hey honey! I've relinked you:]!






Because we only had one night. But no words could describe it.

No comments: