Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm bloody pwned. This time, i'm gonna be soooooo dead.
Shitzxz. Compulsory case for meet the parents' session (shows depressed face).
El: 55.5
Cl: 69.3 (wow!)
Amaths: 48.3
Emaths: 36.9
Physics: 45.9
Chem: 42.5
SS + geog: 71.8
Hist: 60.1

I actually could've passed Amaths if i practiced more. I could pass phy too if i handed in my practicals:/ Greattttt, now i'm in deep shitttttt.

Anyway, back to no-life times for the rest of the weeeeeeeeek.
Today in school: Reccess w/ cliques, badminton during pe, chat w/ Kehui, Sharon, Boyi. Thinking of skipping school. Trg ruined my plans:/ Nvm, GOH.
Didn't meet Joyce and Pearl today! Dinner on Monday. We'll all make it, k? Bought hair dye w/ bambam and Michelle. That's all.

Jiawei: Lol, i will? Okay good! :]
Pearl: Relinked honey! Meeeeeeeetup!
JuL;: How would i know which is deemed as unglam to you?
Passer-by: The pink dress is from Espirit:] My sis bought that tube for me, so i'm not v sure. You takecare too! :]
SHARON!:D: Ownage alr. It's okay. I'll get over it.

No comments: