Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tired yesterday. Didn't know why i woke up @ 6, thinking i was late for school.

Went to look for sis. Aw, i would like to stay in a terrace house someday too.

Lentor Green is fucking scary, really.

Cabbed down to cine. Sorry for being so late. Met Siewhoon love w/ the rest.





It sucks to have a phone w/ only 1.3 megapixels. D:

What happned in Las Vegas is a nice movie:] Stayed out till i got forced to get home, LOL.

Jaslyn Koh: Linked, honey! See you soon. Xoxo.
Jiawei: I'll try, haha. You too:]
Jowee: Lol! No luh. What makes you thikn so? Haha!
SHARON!:D: Nothing goes in, lol. Forget it. I'll make up in EOY.
Xp: Hey sweet! Takecare and see you tmr. Loves.
Vanessa:D: Of course i remember! Hahah! I'll link you up.
Mel: Its harddddd. Esp when morale's low alr. Haha, but i'll try. Thanks!
Gl: LOL. How to find! Ok, i'll try? Haha.
Vanessa:D: Haha! You takecare too.
CLARICE: Heyyy. I liked it alot. Haha, yea luh, no topic. Thanks yea. Xoxo.
Shermaine: Im online my dear, right now! But your MIA! D:
Cynthia: Lol. Haha, okay. Lets enjoy atc tgt.
Ji@Wei 06': Things are not getting better because im known to fail my Emath. Lol. Oh, and thanks:]
KEHUI: Ok, i get you, haha! Yea thanks. See you tmr!
Michelle: Hey girlfr! I miss you eh. Xoxo!
Jowee: I'll get better, thanks alot:]
WD: -shoots you dead- Haha, im evil. Joking! Okay, thanks, lol!


2 more papers. Bear with it. Dates with cliques please! I miss Bambam, Siewhoon, Wifey and Michelle love.
Atc soon. Very soon D:

Happy mother's day..

No comments: