Friday, May 16, 2008




Thanks a zllion for the tanktop!

I love my girlfrs a hell lot. Thanks for being there for me whenever i needed you! Not forgetting my girls like Sharon, Angeline, Jaslyn, Melissa. Xoxo.
Retail therapy hasn't been this fun for so long, really! Of course things would've been much greater if Michelle boyfr joined us thruout (:

Rough sum up of today -Bumped into Qiuling & co over @ Bugis. Bought my top needed for the camp tomorrow, (Thanks Cynthia!). Aftermath, cabbed to fep, looked around, eventually headed back to cine for a movie. 'Over her dead body' was great, though i would prefer 'What happened in Las Vegas'. Back to fep again to get Bambam's dress before cabbing home.

I am and will be completely worn out for the next 2/3 days. It's STC! (faints) Survival trg camp eh. I doubt i could survive thru it (gives afraid look). Oh well, wish me luck! Double horror! [STC cum MYE results]

Happy birthday Qiuling! Much loves!

No comments: