Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lmsc lmsc!
We're late again. Whatthegay. Today's games were interesting eh. 'If we hold on together'. Hehehehehzxz. Bus ride home was entertaining. No link lah bodohhhhhhh. (:D)

Tie hair tie hair tie hair. Style bodohhhhhh.


Ljb! I know i know! (T.T)

Clayman: Lol, yes i know you're GOOD. Ha-ha-ha.
Jowee: Style what! Not style meh! LOL.
CLARICE: Hey sweets! Long long time no see D:! Hahah. It's okay, prolly be seeing you in sch!
Jowee: Gay partners eh? Don't tell me you guys are not (:D)
SHARON!:D: I shall wait till i've wings, LOL. Yeap:]
JERMIN: Hey darl! Hah, Motorazr maxx v6. I miss you dearly! D:
WD: Hello!
Joyce: That's why! Hahah, my idollllllll rockzx. Ehehehehzx! Thur meet up! (Beamsss!)
Passer-by: Hello:] Lol, we went to Zara and Wisma's Topshop. You takecare too.
Sam: Hahah, see you tmr! :]
..: I don't think i'm obliged to answer? Why not ask yourself? Sorry eh.

My dear, it's fate. Isn't it? I can't be with you. I can't be with you. I just can't.
A sad thing about life is, you've to live with it. No matter how much it sucks.
Stop telling me to fall in love if you can't make me forget him.

No comments: