Monday, May 26, 2008

I can fly! :D

He ha ho.

Yesterday!
I swear it felt as if i've crossed Sahara desert or some sort. Jowee didn't have the skinnies @ his size, how sad! See, should gain weight right! Imma get more tops and dresses(: GSS, GSS!









They're supposed to be gays? (:O)




Siewhoon's face is reeeeeally cute in this picture!





I swear i love this girlfr of mine! (:D)






I think my new phone's camera's better! :D

Today.
LMSC, LMSC and more LMSC. I swear it ain't fun!
Saw Pearl and a couple of familiar faces though(:
Same course for tomorrow, with drills, (wow). I miss speech day's trg. I want GOH you know:[

Imma have sweet dreams tonight! (And Joyce knows why!) Hehehehehzx.


..: Thanks alot. I'm alright, hahah! And i'll learn to change my view.
SHARON!:D: Heehehzx! Touched righttt. (I knew it!) Yea, 3-3's bbq eh, HAHAH!
Pearl: Hahah on Thurs eh:] Imma see you tmr again! (:D)
JERMIN: I love you double kay! Xoxo. Meet up eh?
Clayman: As if i know what's going on with your life! I ain't a noob, hello?
Chengzhen: Hello pretty!
Kuanhong: Thanks!


It's the holidays and i've to still wake up bloody early! (shows depressed face) :[
I suddenly feel that pink's a very nice color! (:D)

I'm calling out your name.
I'm falling and i can't feel your flame..

No comments: